Other Related Companies.
Fred. Olsen Ltd. is the parent company of privately owned businesses in the UK. Private companies are stringently operated seperately to public companies.
Other Fred. Olsen related companies which reside within the public side include:
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines – Winner of Cruise Line of the Year in 2011, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines offer cruises from the UK to Europe and the World. Visit www.fredolsencruises.com for more information.
- Fred. Olsen Renewables – The UK’s largest independent power producer through wind energy. Visit www.fredolsenrenewables.co.uk for more information.
- Harland & Wolff – 150 years of marine manufacturing experience supporting the maritime, offshore and renewable energy sectors. Visit www.harland-wolff.com for more information.
- Fred. Olsen Windcarrier – Innovative and tailored services for the transport, installation, and maintenance of offshore windfarms. Visit www.windcarrier.com for more information.
- Dolphin Drilling – The drilling contracting business of Fred. Olsen Energy ASA. Visit www.dolphindrilling.no for more information.
- Fred. Olsen United – Providing integrated “turnkey” offshore wind foundation installations based on a specific suction design through Universal Foundation. Visit www.universalfoundation.dk for more information.
- Fred. Olsen Energy – Exploration and production services in the oil and gas industry. Visit www.fredolsen-energy.no for more infromation.
- Global Wind Service – Supplier of qualified and skilled personnel to the global wind turbine industry from installation through to decomissioning. Visit www.globalwindservice.com for more information.